Presentation and profile
Hi my name is Hans Åhlin a.k.a: TheCoin405,
I started at the young age of 4 and I've been active in the tech-sceen since then.
I started learning computer logic and the principles of computer programming at the age of 7.
I am currently in the progress of moving away from the North part of Sweden, I'm thinking of moving back to Stockholm mostly because I miss the pace, opportunities and social climate that a larger town offers. At the moment I'm looking for a job where I can use my knowledge, develop my interest in a social environment. Previously, I have been a self-employed and focused on Business analyzes, support, service, software/system development, designing and building system solutions. I am more or less native to the industry, and been active since a young age, being social and creative, I have the habit of presenting and finding solutions based on the interests and needs of the customer.
Former, Gamer / Modder, which is something I'm about to resume. I build and design own rigs, built-in solutions.
I have been on parental leave for the last 4 years.
Briefly about myself:
I continued to evolve my interest for technology Since the age
of 4 when I got my first computer (a Mac II 1987)
I have continued to explore and studied different technical areas.
I am very creative when it comes to finding solutions for different needs. If I do not have anything to do in my spare time, I think of different problems, needs and solutions, or I'll test-out some of my ideas.
I used to run my own business but since I became a parent I had to put that on ice. I felt that there weren't enough time to be able to run a business and taking care of 2 and later 3 infants, so I dissolved my company the fall of 2013 and went on full-time parental leave.
- Problem solving
- Design and planning
- Quick on getting ahead on new projects and topics.
Areas of Expertise:
- Network Technology
- Investigation and analyzing
- Graphics, GUI / Photos / Icons
Latest education and grades:
- C++ 1, A
- C# 1, B
- C# 2, A
- Web Development 1, A (html5, css3)
Timeline / History:
- 1987 - 2001
- It all started when I was around 4 years old and managed to get past the kiosk (1) program on my fathers Mac II to access the games that he didn't want me to play.
- Then after that, I was experimenting with various programs like ResEdit(2) and HyperCard (3) and it was during that time that I found my interest in programming / Hacking(4)
- Windows 3.11 was the first Windows system I tested, I preferred dos, basic and Boreland c ++ (5) when it came to PC, I made my own dos script and basic programs to myself and friends mostly to handle PC games.
- Same thing for Windows 95.
- It wasn't before Windows 98 came as I went more or less all the way to PC / Windows, and that's also the time when I started with HTML 4.x and Visual Basic 6.
- 1999 was the first time i tested Mandrake Linux (6) but i thought it was too buggy.
- School ECDL, Basic Networking Technology, Parts of A +
- March 2002 - July 2003
- March 2002, I moved to Mallorca and started working as a construction worker and bartender.
- In June, the owner of the Burnout Café asked me if I could create a shopping cart and design web pages because he had heard that I was interested in IT and so on, so I started working as webmaster and programmer for Steelform.com (7).
- 2003 - 2006
- 2003 - 2004 (private hobby project) I made an administrative system for a taxi driver with a web portal.
- Resource management
- Staff Management
- Messaging and notification
- Reporting and Scheduling
- Integration with SPCS
- 2004 - 6 months Project employment as the main developer of a advertising firm. It was mainly engaged in advertising campaigns and marketing locally and wanted to expand online.
- I developed a statistical campaign system that served an article directory where the articles had different forms of validity based on several algorithms and collected data.
- As well as a administrative system for customer information / data with links to the campaign system.
- Autumn 2004, After i got a job request I begun with information gathering and analyzing. Because this was very interesting and profitable, I continued to work with it, both as assignments and on my own initiative.
- Part of what I was involved with was:
- Activity analyzes and reports
- Business analyzing and reports
- Investment opportunities
- Data Collection
- 2006 - 2012
- I started to undertake freelance jobs.
- I took a full-time, 3-month job as a retailer for Microshop AB. This to see how it was to work under stressful situations with people.
- I took on several project assignments from Städkompetens AB.
- Computer service and maintenance
- I started at Computer Fix HB as extra staff.
- Service, installation and repair, both in store and on place.
- Web Development
- 2012 - 2014
- Own entrepreneur EC
- Performed ISO 9001, 14001 Certification for a client
- 2014-2017 / 03
- Parental leave
- Studied C ++, C #, Web Development
- Programming 1 - C ++, Grade A
- Programming 1 - C #, Grade B
- Programming 2 - C #, Grade A
- Web Development 1, Grade A
- Web Development 2, Grade A
- (1) Kiosk, is a terminal with a public user interfaces.
- (2) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ResEdit
- (3) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyperCard
- (4) The word hacking in its original definition and not the modern definition of the word.
- (5) Borland C ++ was something I started with on my Mac II.
- (6) Mandrake Linux changed its name and is now called Mandriva
- (7) Steelform.com was bought by a competitor in 2006